Monday, January 7, 2013

Hello World! You've treated me right...


That's me.  My very first picture, 30 years ago today.

Looks like someone didn't want to this party to start ;)  But it did, and I went along for the ride.  Some parts were bumpy and rough, but overall it worked out perfectly.  This grumpy pants above now is known for her smiles.  Thank you, Life, for being crazy good...

And now that I am a little bit older and maybe a bit wiser, bring on the thirties!  This decade of joy starts NOW.

9 comments:

  1. Happiest of Birthdays to you Tiffany! Enjoy your day, and this whole year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Tiffany! I hope you have an amazing day and year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the beat picture ever!!!!! Happy birthday lovely friend!!!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute picture of you! Happy Birthday yesterday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, happy belated birthday!! Love the baby pic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha, absolutely love this! What a little cutie! Happy belated birthday, girl!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for making my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...