Thursday, January 17, 2013

Pretty much sums it up...


(First, watch this clip.  DO IT!)

So...

... the first time I saw snow I was five.  On the beach.  When big semi-trucks dumped snow so we, the deprived ones, could use our K-mart snow coats and mittens.

... I learned (while in Russia) that you should not go outside with wet hair if the temperature is way below freezing.  Remember Cool Runnings?  Yeah...

... the number of times I have been to the snow?  Probably about 12.  Number of times I have enjoyed the snow?  More like four.

... the thermometer said 66F today and sunshine is streaming in.  All is made right in my world.

2 comments:

  1. I have been FREEZING! 58 degrees is cold. Thank goodness for electric blankets! (alert: fellow SoCal girl here)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. I freakin out when it gets below 65F. I`m just too used to the sun!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for making my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...