On this beautiful April day, I am loving:
1) the small April shower that we had today. You know what they say, April shower bring May flowers.
And I love those flowers!
Aren't these beautiful? Tulips are my favorite. They made up my bouquet when I walked down the aisle and often sit on my dining table in the Spring. Simple and elegant.
And this tip to help create other flower arrangements is genius. Way to go, Martha Stewart, way to go.
3) that this is the last week of me needing to stay until 8/ 8:30 a couple nights a week. Those 13 hour-days really wear me out. But alas, tonight and tomorrow night (when my students are performing Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat) and then I am back on track. Woo-hoo!
4) this skirt. I want it. I want to put it on and twirl around in it. Yes, sometimes I act like a little girl, but what can I say? I love color!
5) these simple organizing ideas. The buckets are cute and simple, and the lost-sock-clips are brilliant! So much better than an ugly basket filled with mix-matched socks!
6) these pictures, for no particular reason other than they make me happy.
7) the fact that I just carried on an entire conversation in Spanish! Sure, I threw some Portuguese words in there once or twice, but he understood me and I understood him. And I was told my Spanish is good. HA!
And of course, this man. He makes my heart melt.
Happy Wednesday, Folks!