Let me share what is on my mind this particular Wednesday...
- I am scared of my Sundays with Joy recipe for this week. I have to make a pie crust. From scratch. Kinda freaking out over this... Yes, baking still scares me at times.
- I had four students cry within the first hour of school. No, I am not a mean and awful teacher... they were crying because of outside things (Mom isn't feeling well, somebody was mean to them over the weekend, tired...). So I looked at my lesson plan book, closed it, and pulled out some feel-good games. A friend scavenger hunt is so much better for lifting spirits up than finding the index in a non-fiction text. (Sometimes you just gotta do what you just gotta do.)
- I made avocado butter cream frosting yesterday. It is... well... I haven't decided yet. I will let you know after I eat some more.
- I need a pedicure and a manicure like RIGHT NOW. If you saw my nails... ick.
- I got up early (again) on Monday to work out and I loved the results of the rest of the day. Going to try to make this a more common habit.
- My feet hit the sand this past weekend (see above). There were some ukuleles, a guitar, and a whole lot of friends. It was beautiful.