Thursday, May 3, 2012

Sometimes you just need...

Let me break it down for you.

I did a little research (and by research I mean Binging my way through information found on the web) and discovered that the average American spends about $960 per year on Starbucks.  Yes, nine hundred sixty dollars.  Wow.  I probably spend about $20 a year on Starbucks.  I like it, don't get me wrong, but I like other things more.  Such as plane tickets.  And I cannot afford both -- plane tickets and a Starbucks addiction -- so I must choose.

I think I choose wisely.

But let me break it down for you a little more...


Yes, need.

Good thing my husband had a gift card in his wallet that I could steal.  His loss, my gain.

8 comments:

  1. holy moly, that's a toooon of money on starbucks! i probably spend less than $20 a year on Starbucks, + probably about $100/year on our local coffee shops (that i'm lucky are in walking distance to our house). it's hard to imagine spending almost $1000/year on just coffee + tea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah! It makes me sick how much I probably spent in that place while I was working. A double shot was the only way through the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha i do the same! steal gift cards from hubby :D
    hey, would you like to follow each other?

    yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there! Love your cute blog! I just added myself to your followers for support and wanted to invite you to come enter a fabulous MODCLOTH giveaway I'm having right now!!

    Hope to see you there! Thanks so much!
    Emily

    http://emilymmeyers.blogspot.com/2012/05/giveaway-time-again.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Starbucks is my lifeline....I don't know what I would do without my latte fix. =)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would say I probably spend close to $100 on my chai teas at local coffee stores - and maybe nothing at starbucks. I'll go if I have a gift card, but I much prefer my local store to the big chain. I can't even believe people spend close to a thousand a year. I don't know why, I shouldn't be surprised!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to print that picture to put in my office....could you email me? marciekoch@gmail.com
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! My artwork would love to grace your walls :) I will send it over.

      Delete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for making my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...