Monday, May 23, 2011

One Week Meal Plan -- Vegetarian (SHOPPING LIST)

(This shopping list goes with these recipes.)

Veggies -
  • 3 onions
  • garlic
  • sliced mushrooms
  • 2 Portobello mushrooms
  • 3 Russet potatoes
  • 1 lb. green beans
  • 3 carrots
  • celery
  • frozen peas
  • 1 lb. red skinned potatoes
  • 1 lemon
  • 1 bag fresh baby spinach
  • 2 lbs. broccoli
  • 3 Roma tomatoes
  • 1 green bell pepper
  • Grape or cherry tomatoes (1 pack)
Dry Goods -
  • 1 box Arborio rice
  • 1 or 2 packs tortellini
  • bullion cubes or powder (vegetable or chicken)
  • dill
  • bay leaves
  • flour
  • olive oil
  • Dijon mustard
  • 2 cans white kidney beans
  • 1 pack macaroni elbows
  • instant rice (or other rice)
  • 1 can black beans
  • Bisquick
  • white distilled vinegar
  • salt/pepper
Dairy -
  • butter
  • Parmesan, in a block or wedge
  • milk
  • block of cheddar
  • eggs
  • 1/2 lb. fresh mozzarella (not shredded)
Let me know if I left anything out!

3 comments:

  1. This is great! Thank you for sharing, will have to give it a go :) Did you get feedback from others who have tried it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry it took so long to reply, Emily. I was out of town and just saw this... and I hope YOU wind up seeing this reply.

    I did have several people who tried and all the responses I got were positive. The risotto does make a lot and a few people didn't believe me and then had too much, but other than that, it seemed to be a hit. Try it and then let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm actually about to try this and Im really excited, I picked up everything from you grocery list and am cooking the mushroom risotto tonight!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for making my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...