Thursday, September 8, 2011

Inspiration: Give Me Flour

I have discovered another fellow blogger whose pictures/layout/everything inspire me to learn more.  I love the subject matter of the pictures and the way she captures the essence of the food in a small but powerful glimpse.  The way she lays them out on her blog is fabulous and I would like to find out what editing software she uses to make the taped-on-the-wall look.  Mostly, though, I love the way she makes the little recipes in the pictures. 

SO BEAUTIFUL!

One other great point is that she is Brazilian and her recipes are things that my husband drools over if I just mention...  time to get in the kitchen and make some Brazilian cooking magic happen!  (And I must give her props, she is learning English and is blogging proficiently in it.  I, on the other hand, am learning Portuguese and am no where near being able to write in it.  But it will come, have no fear!)

Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the world of Amanda Areias.  Click on any of the pictures below to be taken to her blog, Give Me Flour.  (All photos belong to her, not me.)








2 comments:

  1. Wow, those really are awesome photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tiffany! Good to know about this amazing blog! It is really a font of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for making my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...