Monday, May 2, 2011

Accidental Deliciousness: Mahi Mahi in Pesto Butter Sauce

I was going to batter and fry a pack of Mahi Mahi pieces tonight, but then I noticed the recipe that came on the back of the package.  Tried it, and was amazed.  So simple and completely tasty.  Just my style.

Here you go --

Fry Mahi Mahi pieces (or other fish pieces) in 1T of butter and 1T of olive oil for 6 - 10 min.  Lightly salt.
Meanwhile, put fresh basil leaves (1c. loosely packed) in food processor with 3 cloves of garlic and juice from 1/2 lemon.  Add pine nuts if you have (I didn't, tasted great anyway.)  Blend.
Add 2T soften butter to basil mixture.  Blend again.  Add dash of salt.

The end!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for making my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...