Sunday, December 30, 2012

2012, you were a good one...

A quick look back at my favorite recipes from 2012


January: Mashed Potato and Kale Pancakes

February: Mushroom Risotto

March: Rigatoni with Broccoli and Sausage

April: Banana Rum Upside-Down Tart

May: Vegan Chocolate Cupcakes

June: Strawberry Chocolate French Toast

July: Beans and Rice Veggie Burgers

August: Turtle Candy Tart

September: White Bean Soup with Kale and Sausage

October: Carrot and Sweet Potato Bisque

November: Tilapia with Bell Peppers and Parsley-spiked Couscous

December: Creamy Polenta-Topped Turkey Patties

Thank YOU for following along with me in 2012, and I wish you all the best in this coming year.  Bring on 2013!!!

12 comments:

  1. I need to try that Turtle Candy Tart asap. It's been inspiring following you this year. I think I make your avocado fries every other week haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you do. But it is really, really decadent, so make sure you do when you have others to share with ;) As for the avocado fries, AWESOME!

      Delete
  2. Love it when you do these posts. So many ideas:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, even I got ideas! I forget that I can make these things some times :P Happy New Year, Hanna!

      Delete
  3. These recipes are all so great!! Hope you have a wonderful new years! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lynna! I will do my best to make that happen, and I hope you have a terrific one as well!

      Delete
  4. I bumped into your blog and so glad I did! Love this and I need to know some new recipes.

    Red Soles and Red Wine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this roundup Tiffany! I swear...your photos make me want to jump in my kitchen right now!
    Can't wait to see what lies ahead in 2013. Happy new years friend!
    xo - Marion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We should be neighbors. Then I could share my food with you and you could share your clothes with me ;)

      Delete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for making my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...