Wednesday, April 25, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday -- 4.25.12

It's Wednesday!  I almost forgot because I didn't have work on Monday.  Totally throws me off.  But I am alright with that... we are almost to Friday I feel like I am just beginning.  Score!


On this beautiful April day, I am loving:

1) the small April shower that we had today.  You know what they say, April shower bring May flowers. 
And I love those flowers!

2) See?


Aren't these beautiful?  Tulips are my favorite.  They made up my bouquet when I walked down the aisle and often sit on my dining table in the Spring.  Simple and elegant.

And this tip to help create other flower arrangements is genius.  Way to go, Martha Stewart, way to go.


3) that this is the last week of me needing to stay until 8/ 8:30 a couple nights a week.  Those 13 hour-days really wear me out.  But alas, tonight and tomorrow night (when my students are performing Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat) and then I am back on track.  Woo-hoo!

4) this skirt.  I want it.  I want to put it on and twirl around in it.  Yes, sometimes I act like a little girl, but what can I say?  I love color!


5) these simple organizing ideas.  The buckets are cute and simple, and the lost-sock-clips are brilliant!  So much better than an ugly basket filled with mix-matched socks!




6) these pictures, for no particular reason other than they make me happy.



7) the fact that I just carried on an entire conversation in Spanish!  Sure, I threw some Portuguese words in there once or twice, but he understood me and I understood him.  And I was told my Spanish is good.  HA!

And of course, this man.  He makes my heart melt. 



Happy Wednesday, Folks!

8 comments:

  1. do you know who makes that skirt? i love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just found it... so cheap!

      Full Belted Voile Skirt from Victoria’s Secret, $19.99
      (at least that's what Glamour mag says...)

      I think I just might go shopping!

      Delete
  2. Haha that skirt has been on my wishlist for months now! And I love the idea of missing socks... I should start doing that for my husband haha :)

    And yes... tulips! One of my favorites, together with peonies and sunflowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooo I love that skirt too! Found you through Kate @ Discover. Create. Live. I Love your blog! I'm your newest follower!

    http://greg-shannon-mulder.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey tiffany, i was wondering would you still like to write a blog post for my hometown series about brazil??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Meg! Yes, I still totally down for that! I have had the busiest month of my life but tomorrow I am a free woman :) I will send it to you then.

      Delete
  5. Love that skirt, it is in the prettiest shade of yellow, perfect for summer.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog! I'm completely drooling over all your banana recipes.

    And that yellow skirt is beautiful!

    Emily
    a-devine-life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for making my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...