Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Soup's On!


  [sweet potato & carrot bisque]                           [carrot & pea soup with dumplings]

             [potato-leek soup]                                  [creamy asparagus soup with sausage]


I've got a thing for soup.  It's tasty, generally easy, and good to eat in this Fall weather that is coming down upon us.  To kick off the season I am sharing my favorite soups with you, all tried and tested in our house.  I am equally excited about eating these again as well as looking forward to the new ones I will learn how to make this year.  

Here's to cozy-ing up with a bowl up hot soup while the rain is coming down!  CHEERS!


[carrot & ginger with lemon]                                                                         
                                                                      [butternut squash & pear]
[summer squash]                                                                          


And my ultimate favorite:  



6 comments:

  1. mmmm... soup. :) I will be trying a few of these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good! I am making the sweet potato and carrot this weekend I think. The weather has been cooling off... it's time!

      Delete
    2. ** time to make soup, NOT time for the weather to cool off. I could live in summer forever and be happy :)

      Delete
  2. Nothing is more comforting than a big bowl of soup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't really like soup, but this is so good looking that it's making my mouth water! Hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for making my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...