Wednesday, October 24, 2012

The Wednesday Files

Five things, running through my mind this Wednesday:


1.  So happy these two are close enough for me to see them regularly.  Brothers are wonderful.  Brothers NOT being in Afghanistan or Iraq are even better.  


2.  Drove across this the other day to get somewhere I needed to go, NOT as a tourist, not to take pictures. I like that.



3.  I am excited that this girl is getting married next year and that I get to be one of her bridesmaids.  Another adventure together.  Woo-hoo!


4.  I have been working hard to make books from all our trips and one from each year we have been married.  What fun!  I have a few more to do to catch up, but then I am all good.  I am going to LOVE having this checked off the list!

5.  The Giants are playing the first game of the World Series RIGHT NOW.  I am not a big sports fan at all, but there is something about having your local team go big.  The feeling around town is a happy one, decked out in orange in black.

5 comments:

  1. GOOO GIANTS! Totally rooting for them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why does you life sound so excitinggg! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA! Because I go non-stop! Sometimes I just need to unplug, lock the door, and stare at the wall ;)

      Delete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for making my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...