Wednesday, September 21, 2011

SUCCESS: Chocolate Covered Strawberries

This time I got it right.  Woo-hoo!  Without further ado, I give you my chocolate covered strawberries :)


I tried to do the double-boiler thing, which I can do no problem with a pan, but the glass dish I was using was not working well.  So I just grabbed a smaller glass dish, threw the chocolate (a chocolate truffle bar... yummy) in there, and let the water lightly boil around it.  It worked :)


Sooooo much better than last time.  This totally made my day.  Well, this and the great fish and scalloped potatoes we had for dinner last night.  Overall, good food day for the little family of two!

1 comment:

  1. I love strawberry and chocolate,always good together,looks delicious,Yum
    Ridwan

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for making my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...